Vijay Sales has announced its Republic Day sale offers where the Mumbai-headquartered retail chain is offering deals and discounts on a wide range of products, including consumer electronics. In the sale, the company offers a discount of up to 65% on selected smartphones, watches, headphones and other consumer electronics products. In addition, below are the bank’s offers:
· Starting January 25, ICICI Bank cardholders get 7.5 percent instant discount up to Rs 3,000 on credit and debit card-equivalent monthly installment transactions (above Rs 20,000).
· 5 percent instant discount up to Rs 1,500 on non-EMI credit card transactions (above INR 20,000)
· ICICI Bank credit cardholders can avail an instant discount of Rs 5,000 on EMI and non-EMI transactions above Rs 100,000.
· On January 25 and 26, American Express cardholders can avail 7.5 percent instant discount up to Rs 5,000 on EMI and non-EMI transactions (above Rs 25,000).
· HSBC Bank cardholders get 7.5 percent instant discount up to Rs 7,500 on credit card EMI transactions (above Rs 20,000)
· YES Bank credit cardholders can avail an instant discount of 5 percent on EMI transactions of up to Rs 2,000 (Rs 15,000 and above)
· Bank of Baroda credit cardholders can avail 5 percent instant rebate up to Rs 1,500 EMI on transactions worth less than Rs 40,000 or 5 percent instant rebate up to Rs 2,500 EMI on transactions worth Rs 40,000 and above.
· AU Small Finance Bank cardholders can avail 5 percent instant discount up to Rs 5,000 on credit card EMI transactions or 5 percent instant discount up to Rs 1,000 on non-EMI credit and debit card transactions with a minimum purchase of Rs 10,000. above
· IDFC First Bank credit and debit cardholders can get 10 percent cashback up to Rs 3,000 on EMI transactions (Rs 15,000 and above).
· Single card credit cardholders can avail 10 percent instant discount up to Rs 3,000 on EMI transactions or Rs 2,000 on non-EMI transactions of Rs 12,000 and above, valid on Saturdays and Sundays only.
Here are some of the gadgets available for sale
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4
The Galaxy Z Fold4 is available at a starting price of Rs 1,46,999. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and a 4400 mAh battery. It has a 7.6-inch HDR10+ foldable dynamic AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. It has a triple camera system at the back equipped with a 50MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor and a telephoto lens for 3x optical zoom. On the front, the phone has a 4MP camera sensor and a 10MP cover camera.
It is available at a discounted price of Rs 18,499. The Vivo Y35 smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor and a 5,000mAh battery backed by 44W fast wired charging. It has a triple camera setup on the back, equipped with a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor.
iPhone 14 Plus
The iPhone 14 Plus is available at a starting price of Rs 84,900. It is also eligible for interest-free EMIs up to nine months. It has a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR screen and is available in Red, Blue, Midnight, Purple and Starlight. It has a dual-camera setup on the back that includes a 12-megapixel primary camera sensor and a 12MP depth sensor. The phone has 12MP on the front.
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro
The Galaxy Buds2 Pro is available at a discount of Rs 15,999. It is available in graphite, boron purple and white. It has an IPX7 water resistance rating. It has 10mm audio drivers, active noise cancellation and Bluetooth 5.3 for wireless connectivity.
Redmi Buds 3 Lite
Redmi Buds 3 Lite is available at a discount of Rs 1,499. The headphones feature 6mm audio drivers and boast up to 18 hours of battery life with the charging case. It has IP54 resistance against dust and splashes. Other features include ambient noise cancellation, a USB-C port for charging, and Bluetooth 5.2 for wireless connectivity.