DUBLIN, 21 December 2022 /PRNewswire/ — “The Global Wearable Patches Market, By Technology (Connected and Normal), By Application (Monitoring, Drug Delivery, Diagnostics, Others), By End User (Healthcare & Fitness & Sports), By Region, Competition Forecast, and Opportunities, 2027” report added. of ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global wearable patch market is expected to witness significant growth by 2027
The increasing obesity and unhealthy living conditions observed worldwide are leading to the occurrence of chronic diseases such as diabetes and atrial fibrillation and other serious conditions.
It consists of wearable patches, sensors and actuators and is used for monitoring and early diagnosis of chronic diseases. The patches are used to provide monitoring, diagnosis and timely drug dosing, which helps the growth of the global wearable patches market.
North America It is expected to dominate the global wearable patches market thanks to large investments in addition to the presence of key players for market growth. Moreover, Asia Pacific It is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to the increase in disposable income among middle-class families and the increasing demand for wearable bands.
Based on the end user, the market is segmented into health and fitness and sports. Consumers are more concerned about their health and wellness. Continuous monitoring of health and calorie tracking using diet apps is helping to increase the demand for wearable bands related to fitness and sports.
In addition, the connectivity and real-time analysis of patches via mobile phones is driving demand growth for the global wearable patches market.
The aim of the study:
- Analyzing the historical growth in market size of the global wearable patch market from 2017 to 2021.
- To forecast and forecast the market size of the global wearable patch market from 2022E to 2027F and the growth rate to 2027F.
- Classifying and forecasting the global wearable patch market based on technology, application, end user, regional distribution and Competitive Environment.
- Identifying the drivers and challenges of the global wearable patches market.
- Expansions in the global wearable patches market, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc. Examine competitive developments such as
- Performing pricing analysis for the global wearable patch market.
- Identifying and analyzing the profile of the leading players operating in the global wearable patches market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies in the global wearable band market.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Sensium Health Ltd.
- Leaf Healthcare, Inc. (Smith & Nephew, Plc)
- Dexcom, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- GENTAG, Inc.
- LifeSignals, Inc.
- Cardiac Insight Inc.
- VivaLNK, Inc.
- AliveCor, Inc.
- Insulet Company
- iRhythm Technologies Inc.
- Nemaura Medical Inc.
- UpRight Technologies Ltd.
In this report, the global wearable patch market is segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends detailed below:
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Wearable Patch MarketAccording to technology:
Wearable Patch MarketBy Application:
- drug delivery
Wearable Patch MarketBy End User:
- Health care
- Fitness and Sports
Wearable Patch MarketBy region:
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pns7co.
Research and Markets
laura woodSenior Manager
Call +1-917-300-0470 for EST Office Hours
US/CANADA Toll Free +1-800-526-8630
Call +353-1-416-8900 for GMT Hours of Operation
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (non-US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets